MATCHING POWER ADAPTERS:
- Model numbers are NOT a viable means to cross reference! Identical model numbers can appear on 10 separate adapters and still have different connections and polarities.
- Voltage must always match on the replacement adapter. (exception 29v and 30v are interchangeable)
- Amperage (mA) on the replacement adapter can be higher than the original model.(Example using a 1.50a to replace 1.00a | using a 0.50a to replace 0.25a)
- Connection types must match: A-TIP, B-TIP, C-TIP are all styles that are different and must match on the replacement adapter.
- Polarity: Adapter polarity can be -|+ or +|- review your adapter polarity before ordering